Coiled EV charging cable
Spring wire is a device connection wire that uses elasticity to work. It is used to control the movement of movable equipment. It can rebound quickly in a short period of time. It is widely used in automobiles, charging equipment, automated machines, meters, etc. The application areas are customized products.
This series of product spring cables are mainly used in charging systems that comply with GB/T 18487. 1-2001. They are connected to the connection devices specified in GB/T 20234. They operate at different voltages and frequencies, and may also include lower voltage levels. And communication signal, the conductor adopts category 5 or category 6 conductor in GB/T3956.
1. Rated temperature ：-40℃～+90℃
2. Rated Voltage ：AC 450/750V
3. min bend radius： ≤6D
4. Spring maximum stretch length： ≤ * 3.5 The length of the closed spring * 3.5
5. Recommended diameter for spring coil processing： 3.3D～4.8D
6. Cable tensile property： After 15, 000 tensile tests, 3.5kVac/5min. No Breakdown
7. Dielectric Voltage ：3.5kVac/5min. No Breakdown
8. Anti-tear Performance：≥40N/mm
9. Environmental Requirements ： Compliant with RoHS and REACH