The era of fuel-fueled vehicles will eventually pass, and under the triple pressure of policy, energy, and environment, new energy vehicles have become the general trend. New energy cable is the abbreviation of wire and cable used in new energy vehicles. New energy cables are divided into two categories: in-vehicle (in-vehicle line) and off-vehicle (charging pile). In the next few years, new energy vehicles and charging piles will maintain a high growth trend. As a cable for transmitting electrical energy, with the development of new energy vehicles, it will also usher in an outbreak. There are certain differences between new energy automotive cables and ordinary automotive cables:
1. The color of the high-voltage line of electric vehicles is orange in the world; there is no requirement for the color of the charging cable.
2. The high-voltage line of electric vehicles needs to meet the wear-resistant requirements of the car; the charging cable must meet the anti-rolling requirements of the mobile cable.
3. The ISO organization is responsible for formulating the international standards for high-voltage lines of electric vehicles; the international standard for charging cables is the responsibility of the IEC organization.
4. The high-voltage line of electric vehicles must withstand all kinds of liquids that can be touched on the car; the charging cable must withstand all kinds of liquids in the living environment outside the car.
5. Necessary protective measures should be taken around the high-voltage lines of electric vehicles; charging cables have no protective measures and must withstand various shocks and UV exposure.
6. The high-voltage line of electric vehicles belongs to fixed laying, but the static bending radius of individual points is very small; the charging cable belongs to mobile laying, and the dynamic bending radius is small.
7. The high-voltage line of electric vehicles is restricted by space, and the size requirements are strict. The smaller the size, the better; the charging cable has no size restrictions, and it can be made thicker and larger.
8. To facilitate the laying of high-voltage lines of electric vehicles, they are usually single-core; the charging cable is usually a multi-core integrated cable, which has both high-voltage main lines, ground lines, low-voltage signal lines, and even communication double-effect lines. (CAN).
9. The higher the heat resistance of the high-voltage line of electric vehicles, the better, the higher the heat resistance, the greater the current carrying capacity, so the starting point is 125 degrees, the high is 180 degrees (silicone rubber), 200 degrees (fluorine rubber); the charging cable should not be too hot, The highest should not exceed 70 degrees, otherwise it will cause burns.
10. To not affect the communication control function of the vehicle, the high-voltage line of the electric vehicle has high EMI requirements and must comply with the EMC standard of the vehicle; the car is stopped when charging, and the charging cable does not need to meet the EMC standard of the vehicle, but only needs to meet the relevant environment EMC standards, such as the relevant standards of gas stations and residential communities.