Electric vehicle high voltage line standard QC/T1037-2016
Officially implemented from September 1, 2016
1. Policy background for promulgating high-voltage electric vehicle industry standards
Recently, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology approved the release of the automotive industry standard QC/T 1037-2016 "High Voltage Cables for Road Vehicles", which will be officially implemented today. This standard specifies the requirements, test methods, inspection rules, packaging and marking of high-voltage cables for road vehicles with a rated voltage of AC 1000 V / DC 1500 V and below.
The currently implemented GB/T25085 and GB/T25087 "Road vehicle 60-600V low-voltage cables" were born from IS06722, which specifies and requires the use of single-core or multi-core cables with a rated voltage of 60-600V, but for new energy For high-voltage cables above 600V in automobiles, there is always a lack of standards and blanks. Due to the rapid development of electric vehicle technology, the application of high-power electric vehicles at high voltage is actually a draft operation, and there is no standard to follow, resulting in a complicated product structure and poor market interchangeability. The promulgation of new standards is expected to reverse this situation.
Second, the main content of the electric vehicle high-voltage line industry standard changes
Most test items and requirements of QC/T 1037-2016 follow GB/T 25085 and GB/T25087. The differences related to cable materials are as follows:
1. Insulation inspection voltage is high, AC 600V/DC 900V inspection voltage is 8KV; AC 900V/DC 1500V inspection voltage is 10KV.
2. Only use bright orange on the outer layer of the wire.
3. Abrasion resistance requires the minimum number of reciprocating movements to be specified as 1000-1500 times.
4. The impregnation time of chemical resistant reagent is changed to 10 seconds. Corrosive gases such as gasoline and diesel will undergo 240H thermal aging after soaking for one hour. Immerse weakly corrosive liquids (such as coolant and glass water) 4 times and heat aging 3000H, then perform winding and insulation test.
5. The flame retardant requirements are higher, and the self-extinguishing time of the extended combustion test should be less than 30 seconds. The self-extinguishing time of GB/T 25085 and GB/T 25087 must be less than 70 seconds.
Interpretation of the electric vehicle high-voltage line industry standard QC/T 1037-2016
The electric vehicle high-voltage line industry standard QC/T 1037-2016 is the first domestic standard for new energy vehicle high-voltage lines. In the presence of many different standards, it will play a central role. It provides guidance for the development direction and parameters of domestic standards of Omega EV Cable Company, thereby saving various standards and causing different levels of waste of resources. Automobile companies and users of new energy vehicles will also benefit from it. It only solves the time and cost of automobile companies when defining basic cable standards, and has become a reference standard that can be established in China. At the same time, it also guarantees the safety index of people using new energy vehicles.
From the perspective of the entire domestic industry, it makes up for the lack of high-voltage cable standards for electric vehicles. New energy high-voltage cables finally have the standards to follow, which can realize the transmission of reference standards in the high-voltage cable supply chain and become the basis of standardized production in the industry. Provide power to accelerate the development of the new energy vehicle industry.